Your Perfect Family Home Awaits in Fergus
Located in Wellington County, the peaceful town of Fergus may well be Southern Ontario’s best kept secret. With a history spanning back to the early 19th Century, the rich heritage of Fergus can be seen throughout the classic colonial architecture of the many stone buildings that line the pristine Grand River, which runs through the heart of the town. Welcome to Summerfields, an intimate community of townhomes and single detached homes located just steps from downtown Fergus. Homes boast stone, brick and vinyl elevations, contemporary floor plans and the elite features and finishes that are the signature of all Sorbara communities. With spectacular homes and an exceptional location, the good life is always in season at Summerfields.
Designed For You
Our home designs offer a number of spectacular standard design features to create sophisticated and luxurious interior spaces. Many models include features such as:
- Convenient access to garages through side mudrooms
- Main floor or second floor laundry rooms
- Spacious walk-in closets or dressing rooms in master ensuites
- Jack and Jill bathrooms that have an additional door for shower /toilet area, allowing for others to use the sink area while the facilities are in use
- You can always have a fully stocked kitchen with a spacious pantry included in many home designs
- Freestanding soaker tubs provide an amazing opportunity to soak up the suds and relax after a long day
Site PlanEnlarge Site Plan
Where Heritage Atmosphere Meets Modern Convenience
Summerfields is ideally located in an established Fergus neighbourhood. Schools, parks and shops are already in place, yet rolling fields of pristine countryside beckon just north of the community, creating a truly unique offering of town and country living.
Sunflower - 32' Detached Home
Elevation A – 2,087 Sq. Ft.
Elevation B – 2,090 Sq. Ft.
Elevation C – 2,097 Sq. Ft.