The Corner of Peaceful & Perfect
Modern Canadian living is alive and well in the charming Village of Brooklin. Located in north Whitby — surrounded by forests and lush farmlands — the village of Brooklin combines the best village living with easy access to abundant big city amenities. Spend time with nature while enjoying all of your favourite GTA destinations, with easy access to the all new Hwy. 407 expansion — just minutes away. When you call Brooklin home, all this and more is possible. At Brooklin Corners, we are pleased to offer you spacious family townhomes in the heart of this picturesque village setting. Once you see everything this community has to offer, you’ll realize that your perfect family lifestyle is right here at Brooklin Corners.
Designed for You.
Our home designs offer a number of superb standard design features that help to create truly sophisticated and comfortable interior spaces. Many models include features such as:
- Cathedral ceilings that cultivate an atmosphere of spacious elegance
- Ground floor space that is perfect for a man cave or children’s play room
- One or two car garages
- Convenient direct access to your home from the garage
- Double front door entrance and rear entry from laneway*
- Beautiful gourmet kitchens with over-sized islands
- Huge terraces located off the kitchen, perfect for weekend barbecues*
- Spa-inspired master ensuites feature freestanding tubs, framed glass showers and private water closets*
- Laundry rooms conveniently located on the second floor*
- Enormous walk-in closets in the lavish master suites
- Gas fireplaces bring warmth and light into the great rooms
*As per plan, grade permitting.
Site PlanEnlarge Site Plan
The Corner of Village & Urban
First settled in the early 19th century, Brooklin is a classic Canadian village, which has grown up as the GTA has grown around it. Brooklin has all your key shopping and dining needs covered with the shops of Brooklin Town Centre, 1847 Wine and Beer Bistro, Brooklin Pub and Grill and more. There are also numerous well regarded primary and secondary schools, places of worship, beautiful parks, libraries, arenas and more right at your doorstep. It’s a place that has everything you need, and there’s never been a better time to call it home.